Tuesday, May 6, 2008

messed up feelings..

after another long period of crazy busy week preparing for the U Launch and the May Day Rally where by both events was graced by PM Lee Hsien Loong.. the "indirect" troublemaker for everyone. Its because of him coming, everythign has to be done like almost to perfection! 99.99999% perfect. gosh.. we had to iron like 1500 chair covers whereby most of it was done by xiaowen. LOL! =X poor her. i need to propose to Kat to do out one Diploma in Ironing and present it to Xiaowen liao. hahha.. ironvivor. LOL! whatever.. anyway all the setups done for both events were crazy. because there were sooo many last minute changes here and there. Its like a 5 minutes sentence to say for a 5 hour or even 5 days work to be done!!! hai.. but what to do.. thigns still have to be done.. tolerance lo... when both events was over, the feeling was like WOAH! so relieved.. thought there's another two more this weekend.. argh.. -.-" May Day Model Workers Award and the May Day Carnival.. the yearly events.. the yearly crazy events. LOL! =X all the May Day May Day events because its Labour Day month and NTUC is the chief for the Labour movement.. hai..blahs....


because of all these events, i can't do my project. too busy and jam packed with work issues that i totally cannot concentrate on my project. gotta rush off everything by end of this month. god save me!

finally had our Banquet BBQ last Sunday. It was a very last minute planned one, but still it was fun in a way la. yea. Thanks to all those people who turned up and also many thanks to Derick who drove me to buy the food and also helped us marinate the sotong and also the crab which weizhen they all suggested to ask him to help marinate. LOL!! wth.. Its gonna be paiseh if we don't ask him to stay for the BBQ, so we decided to ask and make him stay on for the bbq. at least not so bad la. haha. Jessie was so funny, cos she told me, if she isn't attached with her 10years bf now, she would have gone to woo Derick. LOL! i laughed my ass off!! =XX LOL! well he's nice no doubt la. haha. and to think Jessie could ask me to consider him. He's twice my age for goodness sake!! =X i'm 19 and he's 36! but hor.. jessie told me her parents age. Mum born in the 1950s and dad born in the 1930s.. i'm 1989 he's 1972...er.... LOL!! whatever la. haha..LOL! nonsense. haha. blah blah blah.....

The freaking sad and bad news for me.. I don't know gotta wait till when den can get my phone le. I went down to Cuppage road today - so freaking far - just to sign up for my corporate line and get a new phone cos my current phone is spoiled. I cannot sign up mobile line with Starhub anymore because I'm below 21years and I'm only allowed to hold only one Mobile line - which i already do because of the MaxMobile device which I've gotten for my brother. idiot la. and now he wants to sell off his laptoop, leaving me with that stupid device when i already have internet at home. hai... I really give up man.. the only way out is that i transfer the internet thingy to someone else's name and then i use my name to sign up for the mobile line.. hai.. who can i go to for help?? =/ hai...

For the last time I'm gonna say, I've totally given up on this f*****. I'm really tired, to the extend, i really don't even wish to go home at all. If I can, I owuld have moved out of this place. But it's because of one person that I tell myself I cannot do that - my dad. But he's also been giving me problems and stressing me out lately. I'm really tired. To the extend I've started to s**** alot nowadays. I'm really sorry about it but I can't help it. It's really pushing me too hard.



"The whispers turn to shouting,
The shouting turns to tears.
Your tears turn into laughter,
And it takes away our fears."
"Early Summer,
It's like playing on repeat.
Just like when we would meet,
When we would meet."
"Deep in my heart I'm concealing,
Things that I'm longing to say.
Scared to confess what I'm feeling,
Frightened you'll slip away,
You Must Love Me..."

No comments: