Tuesday, April 22, 2008

just passing by...





woo hoo... Finalyl after the long wait, I went to the Food Hotel Asia 2008 today as a trade visitor!! =D I have my own pass!! weee..~! and i think i saw michelle lee. hahaha well.. good to see some familiar faces. =) Went with Salim.. walked about and saw alot things. met a few suppliers and his old friends as well.. went around wine tasting also.. haha.. it's a good experience. I'll take up wine after my studies.. hopefully i can make it. =) there's toooooo much to learn about wine.. but i'll slowly pick up even from now. actually i do have some basic knowledge about it la. haha ;) its sooooo happy la!! =)


Another colleague of mine is leaving the company again.. one by one they are all leaving... hai... but its good for them. they escape fast. they can see more. and suffer less.. i guess soon it'll be my turn.. sshhh... there's ears over the wall.. cannot say too much. LOL! =X

well.. no off for me this week. gotta set up for the opening ceremony for this sunday. the e!hub official opening and the U-launch.

FRIENDS! DO JUST POP BY AND TAKE A LOOK!! LOL! e!hub will be opened!! =D got cinema, fairprice, superdog, PASTAMANIA, bark cafe, bowling and MANY MORE!!!




till then.. so long....

No comments: