Saturday, May 10, 2008

sick chicken..

Yea. the sick chicken for today is me. had a very bad headache and fever. =(, therefore couldn't go work today.



I went swimming last night after work with Jessie and Juli. it's been such a Loooooonnnnggggg time since i last went swimming man. like years years ago that i can't even remember when. haha. Had about an hour plus of swimming time. It's so fun and tiring at the same time. I was like swimming a little in the earlier part and i got tired. but after that just kept swimming thru and fro. Too long no swim liao. and didn't have goggles also. yea. Gonna get one soon. It's gonna be a routine. LOL. darn. I will not neglect my blades. ANGELINE STEVEN WOONKIAT XAVIER and cyclist ESMOND! PLAN A DATE AND GO BLADING AGAIN LEH!!! LOL! anyway, i swear, i'm gonna start a healthier life soon. whenever i have time, it'll be gym, swimming or blading. even alone - hopefully =X.. weight losing program.. LOL!!!



Getting quite sick and tired of everything, and i meant EVERYTHING. from home to work. Nothing seems to be right somehow. I really hate the fact that I'm always questioned about him - What is he doing? where is he? why he need so much money? why this why that. Freak! I'm not him so stop asking me!!! I'm not him!

No comments: