Sunday, May 18, 2008

the hit..


I don't really know how I want to start my feelings today.


My friend, my ex-boyfriend, my part timer, my colleague, Woonkiat......

He met with a fatal accident. He was knocked down by a bus 136 near his house, when he was riding bicycle. Initially, we all just thought he was missing cause i received a phone call this morning from Reymund asking me if I did contact woonkiat since yesterday as he hasn't gone home and cannot be contacted since then. I was already very worried from then, and tried all possibilities asking people around, his close friends and whoever I thought could be with him. But to no avail. Even till the afternoon, there was no news at all. Until the late evening at about 5plus, Someone called me and told me Woonkiat is found - In Tan Tock Seng Hospital now. My heart sunk... I was totally shocked and lost for words also after I hung up the phone. I was at my aunt house at Eunos then when Reymund called me and offered to come pick me up to go visit him together with JianLiang and HuiBing. I was told he's fine, by the friend who found him. BUT upon reaching TTSH and I called that fella up to ask which level he is in, I was told 3rd Level - which through my knowledge, I know it is the level for all patients under the Intensive Care Unit. I was like shocked. Initially I wasn't feeling that bad, until I came to find out that he is in the Sub-ICU Ward, I was like lost. I knew it was gonna be very bad. Leg broke and fractured, Lungs punctured ribs think got break, and jaw also kenna till need to go plastic surgery, that's roughly what I heard from his family. When I went in to visit him and saw him, my heart toally sunk. The water tap started to break loose and opened. I cried. Even now when typing this, I'm still not feeling good in me and still tearing but still can control. I couldn't bear to see him on his bed like this. Though he is conscious, but he's sleeping because they gave him morphine to keep him from the pain. It was so hurtful that it pierced through my heart. Angeline and Xavier was there as well and she also could not take it and cried. Its like first time our direct friend met with such an accident. Till now I'm still very worried.. All I wish for is that he get well soon and be out of the ICU ward ASAP. May God Bless his please..... he might not be able to ride his bicycle or motorbike anymore in the future...



"Dear God, Thank you for keeping him with us still, but please bless my friend to be out of the ICU ward asap, and that he can recover speedily. Please..."

No comments: