Saturday, May 31, 2008

the yo-yo game..

Yesterday was like a split second news for me as i received a phone call from my Aunt Madeline regarding about grandmother.. the doctor had called her and informed her of my grandmother's condition which was said to be critical as she hasn't been responding and reacting to the antibiotics given to her despite being changed for the seoncd time.. my heart sank totally.. i was so afraid, halfway through work while still on the phone with aunt mad, i cried.. hurriedly i went back into the office and pondered.. i was so afraid.. immediatly. i know i had to go visit her.. i rushed down by cab, still tearing.. upon reaching hospital, i went to visit her first. saw my Uncle alan who arrived shortly before me. Grandmother was so drowsy the qhole day. i was in the hospital from about 12pm, till night time 12am, she was just sleeping the whole day, once in a while she would open her eyes a little den close back in a few seconds, as if she was really tired. but it was just wierd.. We somehow had a feeling, that she seems to be just waiting for my dad to be back before she leaves all of us to find my grandfather..... And... my dad will be back tomorrow night.. i wonder what would happen..

I'm right now in the4 hospital with my laptop.. in front of her.. she seems to be so much better today.. awake and alert the whole day, eyes also open big big.. =) i'm glad.. doctor's latest report is that she's finally reacting to the antibiotics and her fever had gradually subsided.. which is a good thing. =) it really warms my heart to see her open her eyes and smile at me when she sees me.. like she did just now.. i'm here since 12pm, and she's awake till now.. i'm really glad for her... hope she'll recover and be discharged soon.. please.. god hear my prayer...

Kiat's condition has also improved alot! It's just so amazing that he recovered really fast, faster than any of us thought he would. he just went for his operaion yesterday night for his leg, i think is to realign his broken leg bah.. anyway he was quit crappy in the day when i visited him while visiting my grandmother.. he kept wanting to go toilet.. just come back from toilet say want to go again.. den he wrote down on paper "I until 9 nothing to do.." thats y he wants to go toilet.. as in just go about the place instead of staying at one place la.. ya.. he was very thankful and touched that so many people went to visit him.. =) well, at least he knows that everyone caraes about him and he won't be so negative.. he keeps wanting to go home but he still can't, so we are all encouraging him to be good and he will recover real fast liek he did already.. =) Jia You WoonKiat!! =D

For the past two weeks it has been basically hard for me as I was sick and had to come to hospital to visit kiat.. After which last week my grandmother was admitted into hospital for serious lungs infection and whenever i visit the hospital, i was hoping between grandmother's ward and kist's ward. Moreover she's my grandmother, and cause of her age, I had to visit her more..

Things hitting me one after another and before one is solved, another comes... gosh.. I'm really tired.. But I glad a have friends who are very caring for me.. =) especially some of my part timers and colleagues who were standing by me all the while, calling and checking on me each time making sure i have my meals, i don't go home late, I'm safe and sound. =) Thanks my friends, as all these had kept me standing still until now... =)

No comments: