Friday, May 16, 2008

exhausted..

it seems that owing sleep is really something that one cannot pay back. I'm really like totally exhausted already.. When can I ever feel energetic again? hai...

I don't know what is going wrong with me.. I've been a frequent late comer for the past few months.. keep overslept. I don't know man. Does stress causes such problems? f*** man.. I'm so sick and tired of myself also. How can I help myself?

Apart from all these exhaustness, I just want to say a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDATE TO MY DEAREST MISS HENG BILING! =D Though you can't meet me today, it's okay, nevermind. YOU WATCH OUT! LOL! joking la. haha. There will definitely be a next time no worries. As long as you're happy, everyday will be your birthdATE! =D haha! take care and I'm always around!!


on a side note - Is it time to look for a new home?? any recommendations??

No comments: