Sunday, May 18, 2008

the dream..




Be strong, get well soon....

I had this dream last night.. that some fella called me up to tell me he's out of the SICU ward. and he could talk, and that fella passed the phone to him. I was talking to him...

I went to visit him again today. We were not supposed to talk to him or anything so as not to agitate him. However, when my other part timers visited him today, they didn't know.. aparently, i was told that someone talked to him. and they saw him teared.. once again, my heart sunk.. When I saw him today, its still the same. His sister came to talk to us and told us he's better today... Seriously, I don't feel good in me. Especially when we were about to leave, We went up, wanting to look for his family members and inform them. Upon reaching the ward, We saw his brother and sister, both with teary eyes. I told them we're going off, and asked again to see if he's okay. Once again his sister siad he's okay. I wanted to go in see him again but his sister said doctors said let him rest. I don't feel good. really. AND FOR CORRECTION - SICU doesn"t stand for SUB-ICU ward.. that stupid smart alec fella told me that. it actually stands for SURGICAL ICU WARD. It really hurts, alot...

Woonkiat.. please stay strong and be strong. be determined. just like the way you were when you skidded from your bike. You had minor injuries but you still wanted to go blading, you still went cycling and riding your bike. Though this time you might not be able to do so anymore, but there's still many other things you can do. Please.. be strong and pull through this.. we are all with you..

Whoever is reading, I beg you. Please help to pray for my friend, Whatever religion you are in. Please.. help me... Pray for his recovery. Pray for his health. Pray for his everything.

Dear god, i know there must be a reason to why you want to punish him. there must be a reason why this has to happen to him..but please i beg you.. please bless him to recover soon. bless his family... bless for his health.. please i beg you... thank you lord..I pray...


On the positive side, true friend is back from Taiwan trip and bought me stuffs! I just can't wait.. But that dear friend will the priority these days...




If it is possible, exchange me instead.....

No comments: