Thursday, April 10, 2008

my sunflower field..

been so sleepy lately.. and tired.. guess i'm really totally worn out man.. don't have much mood for work either. think maybe its too quiet nowadays.. no function, just one or two meetings that kind.. BORING!! -.-"

i really want to thank my buddy fs.. no one can really take over your place man.. thanks for everything.. for being there.. =) ~never be replaced~

these few days have been outing with my part timers.. =) after work dinner and pool and arcade. LOL! crazy times.. haven't been playing arcade for such a long time. yesterday went to play with weizhen. haha.. she thought i not pro sia. LOL! we played bishi bashi and i won! LOL! she lsot to me. hahha she underestimated me la. LOL!!! its liek to much fun though.. its not about winning, but the process of the whole game. haha its so darn fun. hahha and we played mario go-kart. basketball was also fun... but played halfway, i wanted to play another game but no choice gotta go off liao cos got something on.. yea. sian. but i still had lots of fun there!! =) loves them all la..

always love the heart to heart talks with weizhen la.. =) hor!!! LOL! want to give me your baby??? hehehe... thanks for sharing times.. =)

i'm waiting for TF to say when we going BATAM! -.-" i'm waiting for ANGELINE to say when we can go CRUISE!!! -.-" and i haven't forget my BILING - HONGKONG!! OMG... will any even come true man.. i wonder....




"Come someone make my heavy heart light, it all starts with
a lullaby.."


No comments: