Monday, April 14, 2008

thanks guys!! =)

woohoo! I'm here to update about my Saturday pouring Sentosa trip with: Steven, Raymond, Esmond, WeiZhen, Gladys, XiaoWen, XueYen and our new friend introduced by Steven - WeiLun.

It was a fulfilled trip though it was pouring on the earlier part.. I meet them at Sentosa itself around 11am plus cos I was out for breakfast with Derick in the morning before he offered to send me to Sentosa. whahaa.. free transportation. LOL! =X anyway i got my free pass in(TAS Student pass) - which i think i lost it in that trip also.. =( We had to take shelter under one hut as the rain was too big and there was thunder and lightning which means we cant play in the rain as it is toooooo dangerous.. When the rain starts to lighten, we played volley ball and captain's ball in the rain! LOL! till the rain really stops and finally Mr Sun decided to say Hi to all Sentosa visitors! and that was about 12pm or so.. around that time, Steven's friend WeiLun came and we played 4 on 4 volleyball with some strangers. LOL! First group was Steven, WeiLun, XiaoWen and I. LOL! we played terribly, and we lost by a bit... =( 20-21 argh!!!! After that, WeiZhen and XueYen sub XiaoWen and I, We really had soo much fun playing.. and the best part is, we know a new sport now - volley ball! All thanks to Steven and WeiLun who taught us how to play, patiently. LOL! Afterall it was just a friendly match. yea..My damn phone Spoil already!! freak, and I'm soo soo soooooo tempted to buy my Sony Ericsson w960i.. Any Sponsors???!?!?! =X heeheehee... its only $98 but yet I can't afford to buy it yet. Hopefully by end of this month or next month it still remains the same price. heehee.. Or any kind soul who wants to lend me some money or better still, just buy me that phone la.. =XX LOL!!

some photos of the outing.. =)

the beautiful siloso beach...
them before I arrive. haha
after me reaching!! without steven though.. this is the Weizhen. =)
and us the girls...!! =D
see me fly.... hahah
ahh!! steven fell down!! LOL!
i still like this pic.. =)
play la.. still can pose for picture. LOL!
that's xiaowen and her sand score board. LOL
spot me!

ya i'm in my uniform freaking peaving them to go work. =(

and they played luge and skyride, without me!! =( cos i cant..next time!



sorry for the late post. haha. was busy and tired and lazy and whatsoever. LOL!! =X but i love the outing. and I'm super looking forward to the Banquet chalet dream-come-true!! =) ideas ideas please??? =P

No comments: