Wednesday, April 2, 2008

history is over.. its the present now...

Happy April Fool...

I was working on Monday from 7.30am till night 1am to handle the handover from Sha as it is his last day - Wish him well and all for his future endeavours.. After handover, went up to office to put some stuffs den go off. Derrick offered to send me back. However, when he drove me till the Ops room to return the keys, i just suddenly felt so tired so i told him nevermind liao. I've decided to stay at chalet. ALONE! -.-" ain't that scary though la. but i kept the TV on lo. hahha.... Sleep.... den morning, STUPID DIN! called me and played a prank on me. twice already eh! i kenna last year, this year kenna again. wah lao... i was sleeping den he called me, on speaker! asked me to cover him cos he burnt his hand. if i not wrong, both years also same story la! and yet i still fell for the stupid trick. -.-" when i arrived at work everybody was like laughing at me la. duhs! so malu!!! (o-.-o) argh..~

night work at PL.. well its time for a change here and there.. so.. i made the part timer Ummairah do a lot of things which when she was with Sha, they don't do such things. Wiped every glasses and the bar top.. here and there, shelves... i was made to do the whole display when I wan with John!! i didn't dread it at all.. sometimes even come earlier on own accord to do all these before he asked us to do it! =) well, i know its the different commitment. they work for the sake of working only. anyway, i knew she was quite unhappy but i reasoned out with her. even when she took her own glass to make a drink for herself, she had to smell the glass first! its just that simple. I'm trying to change back everything till like the past. though this place won last long la. but I'll try. because it seriously hurts a lot to see the place you've once worked in being from clean till the state it is now - so dirty and unhygienic! Hope it'll get beter..


meeting my true friend tmr!! =D yippee!!



"hope i'll get better too... weakening... "

No comments: