Saturday, April 5, 2008

Adios.. Amor.. Adios..

was just reading my cute colleague Lynn's farewell message to all.. I cried.. It was really touching and i really will miss her a lot..

She has been a great help, friend, colleague, sister and more to me.. Though there were rough times, but i understand why it happened and it did not affect our relationship as colleagues and friends! From the time she was in the Events company till the time she was transferred to HR&Admin department. She's a very nice person, and has helped me a lot in pulling through things - she might not know this.. I know she had many things going on in her personal life and of course work life, she's special in her own way. the cheerful girl i know. Adios babe.. I'll miss you..

Till today, i still believe in letting someone know that they are appreciated in important, before it is too late. That is why, I will try my best to do that and I have always been doing that. Nevertheless, there's always some people who might think you are mad in doing such things but i don't care. I'll never know when i might just suddenly leave this world without saying what I have to say to them, vice versa, I will not know when they might suddenly leave me, making me regret for not saying what I have to say also. That is why, to the people I once loved with all my heart and loved me too, I'd like to say thanks for loving me once.

To all my hi-bye friends, thanks for even bothering to say "Hi" to brighten up my day, it somewhat means something..
To all my good friends, classmates, colleagues, thanks for being my friend, colleague and classmate - it is fate that had brought us all together, have fun and laughter and help each other when each of us are in need.
To my special friends Biling, Weizhen, Angeline, Victoria, Tony, Teresa, Felina - thanks for being that special friend listening to my complaints and sorrows and troubles, it meant alot to me to have that listening ear that I can trust, not forgetting the fun we have together, it will be in my heart for always.. I love you all and I always will..
To my special colleagues Jessie, Derick, Kelly - Even though we has ups and downs in work but I really appreciate the care that was given to me, the listening ear and advices I was given, I'll never forget everything and will remember for as much as I can, as long as I live.
To my cute grandpa Manager Salim - thanks for the things you've taught me, the things about work, in life and of course about wine. Thanks for giving me chances everytime and encouraging me for whatever I do and helping me along..
To my rascal colleague Din - Though we had a lot of roughness in the past, but that's the past. Things have got better and the help you've given me.
To my "daughter" Allison - Thanks for always having the trust in me and teaching me many things. I will never forget you.
To my lovely band Juniors HuiBing, Esther, ShiRui, FangJie and HuiQi - You guys have been a great support to me in my band days especially after I was promoted to Band Major. Thanks for being there with me and supporting me helping me in areas I need. It would be different without you guys.
To my partner Mr Drum Major Melvin - Thanks for supporting each other, my pal through the 4 years in band. We've climbed the ladder unknowingly together. Thanks..
To all other band peeps - Life is so special being in the Holy Innocents' High School Band. We have all gone through things together, SYF competitions and concerts and NDP rehearsals. I miss each and every activity I had in band. Also netball! Special thanks to Eleanor, HuanYing, YingYing and Grace for being such great seniors in band and supporting Melvin and I when we were Majors.
To my cute fun loving part timers - Thanks all for helping to work, to add in the fun and joy of this place with those "thick skinned" crappers, Faisal, Zahid, Thomas, Steven, HuiBing, Roy: These people really got talent to do all sorts of things. Funny things that can never fail to make all of us laugh. The cranky heads. haha..
To my relatives - thanks for the care that was given to me and the help rendered..
To my two cute cousins Jiabao and Carmen - thanks for always standing-by me and adhering to all my nonsense. I Love You and I know you love me too.. =D
To my special Buddee Best Buddy Fusheng - There's always something that you've told me and I will not forget "Everyone is special in their own ways". You might have forgotten already. Music brought us together. Thanks for being there always when I needed someone. You could read my mind and advice me and change me. I will never forget the times we shared together through good and bad. I love you my friend and I always will...
To my True-friend, soul mate, part time boyfriend Qing Dian - This special someone I cannot lose. I cannot explain how much I appreciated you and the times we had and I will never be able to forget all these.. Cheers! I love you my true friend and I always will..
To whoever I've left out - I did not leave you out actually because you fall in part of the above somewhere which you might not know. .
Loves with all my heart,
emmeline emmo..

No comments: