Friday, April 4, 2008

baby baby..

hellos....



yes emmo is happy, cos after so long, she finally went out with her true friend yesterday!! =D though we were supposed to like meet around 1 plus, this pig slept all the way till 2.30pm plus den wake up, so by the time we meet, it was about 4.15pm liao. duhs.. took train and went to PS for lunch at Long John Silver and to shop for puzzle.. =) also bought some cds to listen.. =) after that went to kovan to order my working shoes den dinner at Yoshinoya.. woo.. hahah.. saw kuangmao eh.. LOL! after dinner, went to his house to relax. .hahaha.. no matter what la, as long as he's around, it's equivalent to fun is around.. =) he showed me some new shirts he bought and the expensice CK bag edition that he bought. well, i can't deny but the CK bags are really very very nice la. but i won't have the money to buy. LOL! den watched the "One Room Half Living Room, One Vat(LOL!)" and laughed like hell. It's really funny la. LOL! hmm... should I heed his advice and subscribe to MobTV?? hahaha i wonder.. *shrugs* anyway after finishing the show, we just chat and chat lo. till about 10.30pm I had to leave so he sent me to bus stop and wait for bus. just kept talking nonsense lo. LOL! It's been soo soo sooooo long since i last went to his house le man.. haha. and oh ya. his dad change car, like since last oct. LOL! to black one. and it's oh so damn nice - cos it's my favorite colour - BLACK! and i swear i gotta own a BLACK car in future too!! =)


Sometimes people don't understand certain things and they start to criticise and comment. Well, if you don't know what is going on, den don't comment. or maybe ask, i might tell..


Some people deem that they understand me, but i doubt they do.. Because I don't even understand myself well! I don't know what's got into me either.. the negative thoughts just kept coming..



me and baby (weizhen's dog)...






loves loves loves.. =)

No comments: