Saturday, March 29, 2008

starts with goodbye

so many advices given to me..

i need to be more cruel sometimes.. is it true?

i need to think of myself before thinking for others.. is it true?

i need to make sure i can live for myself before helping others.. is it true?

i need to give up on them.. but can i do it?


it is really frustrating on these issues.. over and over again. I'm not sympathizing myself. but i know what I'm going through now, is not what a 19year old girl should go through. yet time and time again i repeat these "mistakes". its not a real mistake but its just a wrong move i made to make myself suffer like this. I'm really tired of all these.. it will be a matter of time for me to decide for the worst, to move out and walk out of this matter..


"please be with me. it hurts to feel like strangers.."

No comments: