Thursday, June 26, 2008

it's time..

boo. boo me..

i haven't been updating on myself regularly.. hai.. well. it's been so long..

the day TF and I know each other was on 17june 2005. LOL! was amazing that I know the date cos i keep my own written diary and that night was the trumpet chalet night. yup. and that's where and when we know each other. becasuse of one stick. LOL! =X anyway, that day was significant to me, because its the day i know my true friend, the day more colours came to my life. this year is the third year we've known each other and i'm really glad and shocked that we managed to be such close friends(till the extend most people just think that we are together but WE'RE JUST NOT! -.-") for so long.. however, I was telling TF on 17june this year, that it's exactly 3 years we've known each other.. 3 solid years. =) and guess what TF said that warmed my heart.. Relationship of friends don't count by years, it counts by the heart. oh gosh.. melt right? LOL!! but well. it's so true! =D

was chatting with Angeline two days ago when she said she want to look for a bunch of girlfriends and i actually told her i want to look for a bunch of boyfriends. LOL! i'm like so lack of one. hahha . and she said " why do you need to look for a bunch of boyfriends when you already have one awesome TF?" LOL! so true!! TF is AWESOME! LOL!! =)

Well. I need to remind myself again that I need to pick back my motivation to work. it seems that i've lost the motivation to work. or is it because of some other reasons? but anyway, i need to keep fit, keep myself healthy and strong.. i need to take care of myself, beacuse i'm only with me. i was thinking back the other day. when my staff hurt themselves, i make sure they stop whatever they are doing and attend to their injury/wound first, be it washing of the wound and applying medication, or rubbing the swell or whatever. But when such things happens to myself, i will just brush it off and don't bother! -.-" when something happens to my staff, I'll try to make sure I know about it and that I'm there to help them. But when something happens to myself, I'll try my best not to let them know there and then. that's me. hai.. of course i'm talking about my regular staffs and not those one off kind. talking about that, one girl whom i employed once only, actually smsed me and wants to borrow money from me! i was like WTH!! and worst thing is she straight away inluded her account number in the sms.. crazy right! i can't be bothered to reply. even intending to ask TF to help me settle her. LOL! whatever. anyway he doesn't even know about it yet cos i have not had the chance to tell him... and and and i'm getting my new phone tmr!!!!! =D thanks to ...... =X cannot say. haha. later he in trouble. LOL!!! weeeeee....~~ =D i'm so happy!! like finally.. LOL!! N95 8gb.. woohoo~!=P

No comments: