Monday, June 2, 2008

sha lalalala... *clap clap clap*

don't bother about the title. it's just some rubbish..
I took leave today to go hospital again. . really apologise to my colleague cos if not for my grandmother, i wouldn't have asked for leave. didn't know the other colleague would MC.
well..
Grandmother is better today again. =) i'm really so glad to know that.. so so much better.. her fever has subsided alot. =)
Kiat is also feeling much better today. =) Really alot of nonsenses.. LOL!
I'm really so happy that both of them are recovering.. Thank god for blessing them, and cotinue to bless them please. =)
Just now left at 7.30pm, went YCK station to meet TF to pass him the magic gloves(quoted by TF). LOL! den went to his house cos he wanted to changed clothes before going out for dinner. LOL! leaving that time his brother just nice also going eat with his gf so TF say go together, so four of us went to chomp chomp for dinner - of course, his brother drove us there. haha.. had Hokkien Mee and Black Carrot Cake and also the "Jug" of Sugarcane Juice. =) den his brother drove me back after that. yea..
Buberry's designs are really nice eh.. =XXX gosh.. it's a branded stuff!! @_@ argh....
you're back.. like finally.. Can I make you not go back there anymore??? I really hope you rather stay in Singapore than go back there. I'll find you a better job with stable pay and we still can afford to feed all of us together, rather than you stay there.. please.. Stay here will you??

No comments: