Monday, June 9, 2008

it's MAJORITY vs MINORITY! LOL!!

Little girl - I've decided to dedicate this whole entry specially for you. enjoy reading. =)

FYI, it's not minority. people are just being kind and giving face to him to be nice. At the back, MAJORITY dislikes you.. and like my dad, he says the most important is that he must approve. haha.. and FYI, he doesn't approve of you! LOL! and my other relatives, nobody approves also.. they are all unsupportive. hahah.. she's really too naive. HOR JIABAO! LOL!!! you know what i'm talking about cos you're also in the PICTURE. ahha.. she really dumb right! a little girl won't know what is happening, when can help, when can't help. a little girl would be so niave to believe everything.. i love you DARLING!!! my dearest... jiabao... LOL!! c'mon! bang me more la.. you won't win la i tell you. very simple.. because YOU ARE NOT IN THE PICTURE! oh and FYI again, some friends don't approve also! haha.. shocking right! told you. wake up la lil' girl.. not that I want to win. but you're just fighting against the wrong person. you won't get through. lets have a bet. see 10 years down the road will you still be in the pencil mark, worst still, not even in his contact list. hahhaha... JIABAO!! agree??? LOL!!! i know you'll raise both hands and legs up right! LOL! Jessie will do so too! and Derick.! and TF! LOL! and many more! haha..

anyway, not i want to brag. I never thought that I was mature, it is everybody else who is saying that I'm mature then I slowly realised that I somehow really am, for a 19 year old girl. Not me going around to announce that I am mature, at least better than someone, who is young yet ACT mature. In dressing, in appearance. so dumb la. if you're 16, be 16 and dress like one. I'm 19, but i'm forced not to be 19. its a different issue, at least i still dress like a 19, or younger even sometimes, but i just look older. not old hag. everyone will become an old hag one day. you too lil' girl. haha just a younger HAG now.. LOL! And I am not totally mature, just have a mature look, thinking and way of doing things, but at certain times, I still am the 19 year old Teen-going-adult.

Its kinda wasting my time when i had to play this kinda stupid game with a little girl, but i'm just trying to let her wake up from her dream paradise and come to her senses, at the same time, let her understand what is going on. Being a girlfriend, makes no rights to step into the family to speak anything, unless you are in the family long enough to know, see and hear the things that are happening. even 2 years will not be enough. lets see how long more you'll have. perhaps even when it comes to the wedding day, it's only the few giving face friends and her little friends, no relatives??? hahhaha.. whatever. just wake up your freaking idea la.

No comments: