Wednesday, July 2, 2008

buy, buying, bought..


YAY! i'm so happy.. Last friday went out with TF to Starhub to get my new phone!! =D Xiexie TF! LOL!!. is it FOC? hahaha no la. i gotta pay him back. =s LOL! well, I've finally gotten my N95 8Gb phone!!! woohoo! and I was so foolish, whole night exploring my phone and trying to figure out how to transfer my 700 over contacts from my old Nokia "TV" phone to my new phone till I saw the "Phone Switch" function and played with it den i realised everything was just THAT EASY! and I played my phone till the morning wee hours 3am plus.. -.-" when i was supposed to work 7.30am the next morning.. oh gosh.. -.-" LOL! was late again.. =X


(photos extracted from internet. hahaha..)


Last sunday till yesterday was chalet madness. Sunday and Monday night was mine, just with some colleagues for some casual gathering. With Jessie, Xiaowen, Angeline, LiPing, Derick, WeiMeng, Kenneth. We had alot of fun! =) den MOnay night was with Ted, Derick, LiPing, Juli, Prem, Mohammad from engineering. I had a bad night cos I had a terrible spinning head suddenly and I was helped into the chalet room to take a rest until TF called me up and woke me up from my wonderful rest. -.-" but We still had alot of fun la. =) den yesterday was a birthday Surprise from Prem to his wifey Juli. Everything is so cute and sweet and loving. haha. Prem was so shy to express his love for his wife and we all know he love his wife alot thought it doesn't seem so on the outside. He's just someone who doesn't know how to express his feelings la. LOL! so cute!! haha. and the open minded jokes was totally hilarious!! OMG i'm so contaminated. it's like throughout the three days, we were all laughing madly to all the jokes, especially the dirty jokes and open minded jokes. hahaha. and the "bicycle and the bone" story. haahha!!! buay tahan! LOL! too bad we did not take pictures again!!! -.-" but the food was just damn great. crabs! prawns! fish! chicken wings! my favorite valleychef hotdogs! the bacon and prawns. bacon and veg. first time i'm eating raw veggies can! -.-" cos the chef forced me to.. -.-" but was not bad though. hahaha wanted to ask TF along but like I said and told him, he's working mornign shift, i know he won't go home and come down de. LOL! and it really as his answer. -.-'

Today went for my EXSA Gold Supervisory Category Course! I got Gold this year!!! =DD and like finally I've gotten my MDIS cert and transcript liao .. phew.. after waiting for so damn freaking long man.. duhs. went to shihui's shop today to get the phone cover for my phone. and screen protector too. hahahah. =D i'm so happy! woohoots!



"Granny, please get well soon.. we want you to go home.. please... "




"Loves like a runway but which one do I love more"


tonight.........

No comments: