Tuesday, March 25, 2008

class day again..

my class is such a nice batch of people.. we are all so unite man. hahah! and we're going for dinner after our wrap up session on the 28th April. Might be going to M Hotel or others. haha. we've decided to go to each of the hotels that one of us are working at. LOL! so cute.. its really a very fun class.. so much interaction, compared to MDIS is a whole total difference. We all got so much to talk about - though quite got to do with work also la. but its still enriching and enducating in a way.! I'm sure gonna miss them all after graduation. =/ and gosh. I have not even completed my project.. kill me man. yet more projects coming up! -.-" gosh.. 27th April is the official opening for E-hub and 28th is my presentation for my major project for this module.. ewww... i'm feeling so lousy man.. =(

wonder if its good news or bad. whoever working at downtown east with me and reading this. Someone is coming back to join the banquet department. To you all, he might be a good person, a good choice or whatever. But to me, he's not. However, I know work is work and personal is personal and I'm a fair person (I dare to say so). He might have created trouble here before and instigate people on some things but I'm not afraid. Because he's now gonna be a full time, he jolly well don't play punk with us or else, he'll bear the consequences. Don't try to play games either. He'd better wake up or else he's got NOWHERE to go.. And be it if this is a warning or what - if history repeats and anyone follows the instigation, i think no matter who you are, its off you go.. So.. Be wise and think before you do anything, or you'll bear the consequences. Don't ask me who, soon you'll find out. I don't have to say.. I'll just do what I have to do and I do not need to give any explanation for certain things. I'm a volcano that has erupted here once. A volcano will erupt again. So don't provoke me or else I'll erupt again and give you a piece of my mind.. I can be a very nice person but don't step over me or you'll be dead. Trust me.. sometimes, things need to have control is it is over the limit..


On the side note - I'm thinking if i should sign up with starhub mobile for a new line and get number retension.. my phone is no longer a phone man, its a TV. Nokia TV.. seen before? haha.. shall take a picture of it soon and show to everyone. LOL!!


take care to all.. Fool's day is coming... =D hahah!!

come to think of it - could it be a fool's joke? hmm.. cant be la.. whatever..

No comments: