Sunday, November 9, 2008

you sang to me..

all the while you were in front of me I never realized.

You Sang to me..


It was kinda 'history repeating' feeling when whb told me that buddee thought I'm angry with him. -.-" I was like 'again?!' *sigh* Anyway I've talked to buddee about this. I'd never be angry with him. It'll only be upset - especially when he keeps thinking I'm angry with him when I'm totally not! Whatever.... Anyways I give my blessgins to them. One my buddee, one my junior my girl. FuSheng and HuiBing. =)

anyway, i've made my decision, and am quite sticking to it no matter what, unless the major change is really taking place then maybe i'll reconsider. haha.

Another history repeating. haha.. but sometimes people just think too highly of themselves already la. No one is indispensable. even the president can be replaced. whats more other people? It's just another stupid childish game you're playing that someone else have played before. dumb.. wake up boy.. you're still not grown up..
Anyway.. I feel that mantally straining is more than the physical tiredness. It's true.. you cant even absorb, cant even think. thats what i'm going through nowadays..
can someone please give me some anti-stress pills? or just make me meet my laughter biscuit at least once a week i think it should be fine..=X i miss that laughter biscuit man. =(
i have to sleep now before my eyes become even worse! ='(
gosh.. its nothing happy all these whiles. =(

No comments: