Sunday, November 23, 2008

tolerance

i think god is testing my level of tolerance, to give me that woman to tolerate with. dammit. she's damn unprofessional - to hang up on me and to draw lines and to malign me! that's the thing i hate most! shit man. At least i know im good. better off than her.

people just got no eyes to see. just because im young for my age, they deem im not good enough for an advancement. I'm fine with it. because i never wanted an advancement, though it was my manager's decision. But at least I know that people do not see the staff's capability and ability but it whether they like you or not. Sorry I'm not a boot licker nor someone who knows how to curry favour, thus, I lose out here. But at least I'm true. Not like that who are hypocrites and double faced. disgusting!!


Being bullied at work is not a good thing to tolerate but my tolerance level is higher than what they expect. I may cry but I'll still tolerate. wait till the day comes and the truth will come to light. Don't play a fool!! I may be small and weak on the inside but I'm strong on the outside!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

never mind, girl....just wait for a few more months....she will get it! :@