Tuesday, October 14, 2008

update of my life..

it's time to update a little on my life..

It has been really much better in my heaven.. I really can't remember when was the last time i felt like this already.

So relaxed, so carefree, worry-less..
I laugh any way I liked.
Laughed out all the way.
Party like no one cares.
Have fun like the world is mine..
~But..i kinda miss them. =X *sighs* ~

I'm reading a book called 'Happiness in a Nutshell' and one of the pages says this...


Life goes like this...
We get hit by little pebbles - as a kind of warning.
When we ignore the pebbles, we get hit by a brick.
Ignore the brick and we get wiped out by a boulder.
If we are honest, we can see where we have ignored the warning signs.
And then we have the nerve to say:"Why me?!"
********************
Loving people means giving then the freedom to be who they choose to be and where they choose to be.
Love is allowing people to be in your life out of choice.
********************
To find, you have to seek.
If you have lost your life direction, you probably won't find it between drinks at the local bar.
Give yourself a break, give yourself some time and space to examine what counts for you.
********************
Makes sense doesn't it? Beautiful isn't it? =)
Sometimes I'm still quite confused. I don't know what exactly I want. Now that I'm in heaven, I feel something missing. I liked the happiness I'm having. I have the freedom, carefree-ness, partiful life. Quite a few people had contributed to these. Jessie and friends, Jiabao and friends, TF, Angeline&Xavier, FuSheng and Friends, Ryan, Derick, My Aunt Joanne and family.. I don't know how am I suppose to thank them for helping me. Certain things might have happened, but I've got through it. and I felt happier. To know the truth and also to know I'm more important and known. I've made changes to myself during this time. I've become more daring, in terms of dressing myself up and being the pretty me. I've put on make up, to look younger, to hide my panda eyes and to look prettier. I've become more focused. I've slowly learned to let go. I've got through quite a few things.. I've become a better person..
Coming Saturday is buddee FuSheng's BirthDATE! =) I'm so looking forward to it. and I've managed to arrange something out with my manager so that I can have both sides of the world. hahah. For my buddee.. =) I'll definitely be there..
Also, TF's day also coming. When it comes to our birthdays, it always makes me laugh because we owe each other 3 years of presents. LOL! and we know what it is. hahaha.. =) TF! I'm still waiting!!!!! I was chatting with him some time ago and some things he told me, really touched me a lot. The extra mile he did for me. The times he was there for me. No words could describe the thankfulness I have for him. The one who never fails to bring the smile on me. The one who was always there for me. 3 years.. I'll never forget what he said. Friendship don't count by the number of years, it counts by the heart. =) It's our hearts that counts. =)
Loves,
Emmeline

No comments: