Monday, October 6, 2008

bad bad bad...

It's horrible.. My gastric is giving me problems for close to a month already! and it got worst! I vomitted my dinner on Wednesday night and took a long time to decide to go to the doctor on thursday morning. Doctor diagnosed Gastric Flu.. -.-" gave me medication but didn't work. because i vomit my lunch after taking my medicine. -.-" den night time after dinner took medicine still felt nauseating.

Friday morning went to work, had very light breakfast still vomitted again. Had light lunch still vomitted. went back to doctor after lunch and doctor tells me ' you have to go on clear fluids now. just like on drips. you can even forget abotu porridge or noodles already. just plain clear fluids' and she gave me a list of drinks that i can only take which out of it mostly i dont like except for water. So i was still a smart alec on friday night to still pinch on some food which i still vomitted after eating and i gave up!

I didn't eat anything on saturday and sunday. well, actually i was too hungry on sunday so i took a white bread bit by bit. was okay.

Today i thought since i didnt eat for 2 days and yester i took bread was okay, i thought i can eat. Had fish soup and vomitted again after that. hai... i gave up..

i guess i need to 'fast', totally FAST another few days. omg.. i'm like so so so hungry la!!! =(

If i still don't get well, i'll need to go back to the doctor and she'll have to recommend me to go for scope. OH MY GOD!! i'd never want that!!! ='( how to get well?? sigh... why don't just let me go hospital! -.-"

*******************************************
back track a little to Saturday...
My cute miss dearest warmest cousin Jiabao. Somehow 'arranged' a 'match-making' session date for me. -.-" Well not exactly though. This guy by the name of Stanley, is actually Lucas's friend. We went out all together a few times. First time was like 2 CNY ago. LOL!! I'll never forget that night because this guy gave me a shock. further details shall not be disclosed here. hahah. anyway she made us go out together, just two of us, for a movie at TM. we watched Eagle Eyes. Well, he's quite a nice guy, but also a very shy one. haha =X well. i'm also a little though. cos don't really talk much also. The whole thing was very funny la. After movie went to cheers to get my wonder drink 100plus to quench my thirst and hunger and energy. and jiabao and lucas came to meet us outside cheers. The most wonderful thing i came to find otu was - Jiabao and Lucas was actualyl just sitting DIRECTLY BEHIND US IN THE CINEMA!!! -.-" goodness gracious. what a nice wonderful cousin she is right? =) -.-" but still i enjoyed myself la.. and of course will look forward to more. =X heehee....
*******************************************
Yesterday night went to my Aunt's house to celebrate my Grandmother's 70th Birthday, Mother's side. blah blah blah.. den went to meet up with buddee Fusheng and friends. =) had a nice chat with them la. like gathering. My buddee's birthday is coming.. 18th oct.. after that will be TF's.. haha.. thinking about birthday for TF and me will be so funny. only we know what's going on. RIGHT TF?!?!?! ahaha... whatever nonsense you're gonna say again.... my neck is getting long!!! beware i may die anytime so stop keeping me waiting.. thank you ! haha....~

*******************************************

No comments: