Sunday, October 12, 2008

miracle....

I went to visit my miracle doctor on Thursday.. at Ang Mo Kio.. It was like 10 years ago since i last visited that clinic. LOL it's my childhood doctor. hahah.. hey do not have my records anymore when I went there. LOL! 10 years already man! LOL! BUT!!! the receptionist and the Doctor still can remember me!!!! LOL!!! OMG that goes to shoe that my features really never change. LOL!!! well, miracle doctor gave me medication which was really miracle. She told me to take the medication first den go and eat normal food but of course not too large a portion la. and i did so. MIRACULOUSLY i did not vomit!!! but... i tried a few times not taking the medication and went to eat, and i vomitted. I do not want to rely on the medication. But it seems like i have to have my medication before i have my meal otherwise i will vomit. goodness gracious.. so damn sad... =(

Been hearing many people's experience with gastric and going for scope and people asking me to go for scope.. which i'm so afraid of.. =( Should i go for scope?? =S hai.. i'm really scared!!!! =X oh gosh....

No comments: