Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a whole new world..

it's a new heaven to be in. I can't remember when was the last time i felt so comfortable already. =)



Hopefully, like what Jessie says, not to turn back anymore. hahaha


just some pics to update. been meeting up with jiabao recently and we went to somewhere, den went to DTE (-.-") outside my office to relac, chat and hug. hahhaha!!! =X really. we hugged. LOL! i remembered the first time i hugged her was when she had some trouble and she was crying - first time i see her cry till like that and the moment she saw me, she immediately came forward and hugged me. haha.. This time it was the opposite. She returned me that hug. only thing i didn't go up to her and cry and hug her, cos we were just sitting beside each other. We were chatting about stuffs and i started to cry - she gave me the warmest, dearest hug i've ever gotten... =)




In my office. =)


Outside my office..




I guess it's true what people say - that my photos are all cut and paste. LOOK AT MY ALL THE SAME SMILES!!!! LOL! like my trademark. haha.. someone ever said i looked like those yellow faced smile with the teeth =D -.-" LOL!
THATS ALL FOLKS...!!

No comments: