Sunday, September 14, 2008

it's been a while..

closing quote for the week..

Life must be measured by faults and actions, not by time..

Been keeping myself as busy as possible, luckily with the help of Aunt Joanne, TF, Jiabao, Jessie and work. -.-' Found a way out.. thanks to Jiabao.. what it is, I shall not say here.. soon some people will know. whatever it is, I'll be safe la. =)

some funnies......

You're so fat that your belt is the equator..
You're so fat that when you bring your pregnant wife to the doctor, he gave you the ultrasound.
You're so smelly that when your mum gave birth to you, the doctor thought she had diarrhea.
You're so ugly that when your mum dumped you on the streets she got a ticket for littering..

the classic: Children in the front seat can cause accidents, Accidents in the back seat can cause CHILDREN.

Laugh Out Loud!

I'm not having good gastric man.. since last week, I could not even finish my normal portion of food. Eating less than half of one bowl/plate is amazing isn't it. Having two meals or sometimes even just ONE a day! Go on this way and I might one day faint...

At work: I'm being invited to attend a Tea Session with the CEO of NTUC CLUB-my company.. God knows what it's about. Anyway I'm still not sure if I'm able to attend yet cause I'm working.. maybe...

These few days helping out TF to source for hotels for wedding dinner. No worries. Not ours since we're not even an item. -.-" It's for his brother =) CONGRATS! haha.. I tell him : don't know is your brother getting married or my brother getting married.. LOL! and his reply was " kawan mah..." ahahahha... that's 'friend' translated in Malay. =D yea. the TF. =) It's a way to thank him for helping me out too la. and and and - WE'RE GOING BATAM AGAIN END OF THIS YEAR!!!!! now this is a promise TF! you better don't give me aeroplanes anymore. I had too many of yours already. What about my treat? are you gonna keep me waiting? hahaha...

just let me slip away.....

No comments: