Saturday, September 20, 2008

fun, aches and love. =)

woo.. i did not meet the horsie yesterday cos last minute he couldn't make it. =( anyway i had my fun-filled Wednesday when my Aunt Joanne came to DTE to find me. =D

We went for lunch, den went to arcade and played our hearts out! even took photo stickers!! =D haha. it's so cute la! LOL! played the go!go! ball and threw the balls everywhere, LOL! played those ticketed machines and win tickets to change things for her two rascals. heehee. and she caught me a Tweety Bird! =D wootS!!! It's been so long since I felt so happy.. After that, we went to watch movie. It was my first movie with her as well. Watched Wall-E. heehee. it's sooooo cute.. =)

I know after looking at the photos, the whole world will tell me ' you sure she's your auntie?!?!?!' LOL! -.-"






The silliest photo of mine.. with the tweety bird she caught. =)
RANDOMLY...
I look so much younger right? =D the power of light make up. LOL!

No comments: