Friday, September 12, 2008

lost...

once again i was totally lost...

for the first time, i find myself plucking up the courage to go out alone just to think things through.. i find myself sitting at the void deck near my house, crying, not knowing what to do.. I'm very thankful to having people around me who cares about me, being with me at my lowest point - Jiabao, Jessie and TF. I've caused them to worry about me, not wanting to go home, nowhere to go either..

Till today, I haven't stayed home to sleep. Been out.. just don't want to go home.. too many things happened.. too vexed..

I just want to thank them for being there.. for brightening up my day.. for being with me throughout these few days, especially TF and Jiabao.. There's nothing much i can do to thank them enough.


Randomly, I'm meeting the horsie next friday! =D wahaha...



I need to improve. I'm too an introvert to my personal things..
such that when things happen, it's too late..
I will be happier, I'll try..

1 comment: