Tuesday, August 5, 2008

At the clubhouse..

It's been some time.. Well because I was actually waiting for Mrs Tu to send me pictures for my pre-birthday celebration with my family and some friends. =) My neck is getting longgg...

Last Thursday was the National Day Observation Ceremony jointly organized by NTUC-ARU, Staff Union of NTUC-ARU (SUN) and NTUC CLUB & NTUC Club Staff Union (NCSU). Ya all the NTUC.. LOL! Went to DXO, it was actually the light up of the New NTUC logo at the NTUC main office (One Marina Boulevard Office). It was quite nice, unique and special la. The logo has patterns in it. Made of LED lights, got national flag, fireworks and stuffs. very outstanding at night. =)

The Launch...

Friday night was my pre-birthday celebration with my own family and some friends.. People present were - Daddy, Barry(second bro), Desmond(eldest bro), Mr. & Mrs Tu( Angeline and Xavier), Kuangmao, Weilun, Donkey(ah dong -barry friend), Joanne(barry's 'brother') and biling.. Was kinda disappointed when someone who is important to me said she would come but end up didn't turn up, but it's over already so forget about it as well..

Went to Scarlet City and booked a Karaoke Room since dad kept saying he have not sing karaoke for a long time already. reached there at about 9pm and sang till 2am. We had so much fun. It was a DOUBLE CELEBRATION! wahaha. =x some people will know what I'm talking about. heehee.. =x(like so bad but WHO CARES!) singing and singing.. laughing and laughing..

I always call biling - my gf (as in girl friend la..) and that day when I told Angeline that I need to go out to bring my gf in, she knows who I'm talking about. but her cute Mr. Tu actually was like asking Mrs. Tu - Who's gf?? Emmeline's gf?!?! SHE'S .....?!?!?!? -.-""" dumb! LOL! Whatever.. Barry was had a too full dinner and drank too fast that at one point, he actually vomitted like a merlion. =x Coincidently Joanne went to the washroom. LOL! I was so paiseh la. cos dirty the room. but the staff reacted quite fast la. they came in, scattered salt on the carpet and den mop the carpet. to prevent the stain and smell from sinking in. haha.. We were like all laughing mad to see him.. gosh. he looked so... eewwwww!!! LOL! we were having some mixed nuts party and throwing the nuts at each other also. haha. 10 of us - 2 Bottles of Chivas - 8 drinkers.. LOL! Xavier tried to 'kill' me when he actually poured alot of chivas for me on my last glass.. goodness man.. I added ice to dilute a little, end up, it was to cold for me to drink so i didn't finish it also .ahahah. =x The paymaster for the night was myself but I didn't spend much and it was worthwhile. =) Worthwhile for the double celebration... hahah.. as for the rest, let the pictures speak for me.. =)
That's the TU couple I'm talking about.. hahah..
(Angeline and Xavier.)

The guys.. From Left: Xavier, Barry. WeiLun, Donkey, Kuangmao

My dad and me! =)

Take #1.

Take #2 - Thanks everyone!! =)

From Left: Xavier, Angeline, Biling(Below), ME, Dad, Barry, WeiLun, Donkey, Kuangmao, Desmond.
There's actually more photos but someone forbids me to post them cos he says he looked like a giant in it. whahaha!!! =XX some of you will know who i'm talking about le. heehee..

thats all... =)


No comments: