Wednesday, August 13, 2008

first try...

It's my first driving lesson today. LOL! well. somehow too used to Go-Kart styles and Daytona styles. LOL! i couldn't control my accelerator initially. LOL! but later on could control it quite well. hahah.. not bad la... its fun. heehee.. =D

I'm quite, or rather, very addicted to bowling nowadays. LOL! gosh! wahahaha... been going for bowling sessions with Angeline and Xavier - the Tu couple.. haha.. each time at least play 4 games. LOL! oh man.. and we did improve! and the more we improve, the more addicted we become. LOL! expecially Angeline and I. LOL!!

Chalet BBQ coming up this weekend. And I still had to sacrifice to work the morning shift for half way throughout..hai... so much for my birthday weekend.. anyway upcoming i'd be so damn busy. this week itself already busy liao. oh gosh.. i'll be so damn tired. but the down period is over. I'll be back in action again - not a good news to my part timers though. =x well.. see how bah...

No comments: