Thursday, July 31, 2008

Arcade-mania.. haha

Just came back from Downtown East. Went to arcade with Mr & Mrs Tu yesterday and today, after dinner. LOL! was really fun and tiring man.. almost like gym. LOL! those games really made us perspire even! oh man.. I've never had such fun for such a long time already. Thanks Tu couple. hahha. sounds so Tu. LOL! =S oopS! anyway next week would be Bowling! wee. and I promise this august I'm gonna pamper myself more. besides the birthday party cum gathering I'm gonna have, I promise I must go for shopping to get things for myself, go for spa/massage, hair treatment - should I perm or rebond or whatever? gimme some comments please... and i promise i shall save up for the rainy days... =) and now i've got nothing better to do so.......

THANKS AR CHERYL!! -.-" LOL!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. How has blogger changed your life?

I used to dislike blogging but somehow certain friends actually changed my perception and told me that since I'm always so busy, blogging can actually keep friends around me updated about my life and from then on, I decided to open this blog and let people around me know what is happening to me.. =)

2. Do you daydream and if you do what do you usually find yourself 'dreaming' about?

I like to day dream about my future wedding - how would it be like and blah blah blah. I just love weddinggs! =D

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Someone who is being loved alot by my future husband. heeheehee. =)

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?

I just really wish to go to Europe especially Rome...It's just sooo beautiful!!

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Moe to an Introvert definitely..

6. What is your opinion on eating meat?

What's wrong with that in the first place?

7. Do you trust easily?

I would say yes - and that is also why I get hurt easily too when the trust is broken..

8. Choose between thongs or g-string?

I'm old fashioned... so I guess I don't have to say it out.. hahaa.. =x

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

yes.. something to do with the time i spend mostly on.....

10. What is your worst quality?

Lacking of personal self confidence..

11. What is happiness?

Hapiness is being able to really laugh my heart out naturally with someone I feel very comfortable with just like TF and buddee.. =)

12. How do you see yourself?

Social Life (do i really have one? LOL!) - low self esteem, not very sociable, too caring towards everybody more than myself, too easily hurt, trust people easily, easy-going..

Work Life - Confident in things I know, certain, sometimes demanding, responsible, over-committed, serious, sometimes tend to look for perfection but will always remind myself of the stand..

Physically - can be very SMILEY =D, fat! BIG FEET! =( long natural black hair, many moles especially on my face. =X hahaha..

13. What do you wish to change about yourself?

SLIM DOWN!!! =X , increase personal self confidence..

14. Do you think about sex often?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

15. What would you do if you won the lottery?

depending on how much. If it's really a windfall, I'll use the money to pay off whatever debts my family has, donate some to reliable charity and of course pamper myself and some friends! =)

15. Would you rather be in a happy marriage and poor or a bad marriage and rich?

Being happy is more important to me than being rich.

16. Before you go to sleep, what do you usually think about?

"When can I find the right one?" , "When will HE appear?" =X LOL!

17. Where do broken hearts go?

To close friends will be there for you.. =)

18. Do you believe in fate?

OH DEFINITELY!!!

19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?

I'd rather be a beggar than having sex with stranger for money. What's more, I don't think my V***** is worth any price. IT'S PRICELESS! -.-"

20. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?

I was told that I was nearly aborted as my parents then already had my two rascal brothers and they feared it's gonna be another BOY but according to my mum. she said she had a dream the Goddess Guanyin told her the baby(ME) in her tummy was a girl so she kept it and indeed, I'm a GIRL! LOL! no idea what kinda names.. My brothers - Desmond Yip Zhen Fei, Barry Yip Zhen Yong.. Jimmy Yip Zhen Liang? LOL! anyhow de.. hahhaa

The 8 people! - wahahah!! my turn to take revenge! LOL!!

1. Angeline

2. Raymond

3. Gladys

4. HuiBing

5. Esther

6. Fangjie

7. Kenny xiaoming

8. Kenneth veggie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!