Tuesday, February 12, 2008

happy birthDATE daddy. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDATE DADDY!!!! =D

this is the first current family photo we ever took. =)





HAPPY BIRTHDATE DADDY!!!! =D

wees!!! its daddy's 47th birthDATE today!! =D we went to Serangoon Garden's Pow Sing for dinner.. Its soooo full man!! gosh.. after dinner went home den had the cute surprise cake cutting session and finally had family photos taken.. =) my cute dad.. hee.. after cake, we played "Ban Luck" together even though HuiYing and I don't like to play. yupp.. had some fun la, afterall, its my king's bitrhdate eh. LOL!!! =) so happy.. hee..

before dad's celebration, i went for movie with biling, accompanied her to watch Ah Long Pte. Ltd. My second time cos i watched the first time with Esther Fangjie and Huibing on Saturday liao. My poor girl wanted to watch so i decided to accompany her watch den. =) I still laughed like mad. hahah. its really hilarious man.. haha. den we went walking around, and walked into Dorothy Perkins to look around and saw some clothes that i liked, tried and bought.. =)

I've been spending toooo much money this month that i'm close to broke already. However, i felt happy and satisfied because i've never spent so much money at once in my life before, apart from paying debts, i'm talking about buying things for myself.. =) its like a shopping spree i did, from macau to hongkong back to singapore.. gosh.. though i'm kinda like regretted for spending so much and i'm having a little difficulties now, but i'm still glad that i spend it on myself and not on the usual debts that don belong to me.. =X hai.. at least i've learnt to release myself more now.. thanks to my colleague.. thanks for enlightening me and guiding me as well. =X

i wish everyone well, peace, joy, love, satisfaction and happiness..

Merry Chirstmas Mr. Lawrence....
" it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"
"we don't need anyone's approval to love someone, so why bother what other people think?"
" it is not in the star to hold our destiny but in ourselves"

No comments: