Monday, February 25, 2008

another day..

emmo is so broke.. =(



today my tf is working again!! =D but poor him, didn;t catch a wink cos his friends went his house last night for mahjong till this morning. no wonder i felt so wierd when he actually smsed me at 7.30am to wake me up. usually he would do it later. LOL! anyway we were not late for work! yeah! LOL! good la. haha. good start for me. =) morning did all the set ups and stuffs, den breakfast.. after that set for lunch and do some other stuffs.. i've got loads and stacks of paper work waiting for me to complete but i have not done it yet. i just don't have the mood to do so also. =X but i'll have to complete by this friday no matter what la. ya. tomorrow is off day, followed by two days on course again.. kinda wasting my time again hai.. and oh ya.. heard that my MDIS results will be out this wednesday, which means by latest saturday, i would get my results already. this is so scary man.. hai..

No comments: