Wednesday, January 9, 2008

the very first time...

well.. this is my first entry with my personal laptop and internet!! wooha! LOL!!

its a school day. went to TAS study. oh gosh, lesson was total boring but maeve made it fun and lively by "bribing" us with chips and letting us go off early. hahha. yea. was supposed to meet the long-time-no-meet girlfriend biling but poor her! she lost her house key and she's alone, locked at home! LOL! =X lucky nothing happened. haha. well, end up i went home and started to play with this laptop till now. gosh. this is the disadvantage of it. i'll not sleep even earlier. LOL!! but its okay la. maybe this will stop me from staying in my office till the wee hours. or maybe i still will cos its my comfort zone baby! =) yea.

hai.. was supposed to be out on a few trips with that girlfriend but always last minute got something either one of us cant. no i think is I cant. =X sorry girl. but we really gotta go to the SIngapore Night Safari and the Zoo man!!! argh..~ and so many other places. the sentosa 4d matrix.
its all gonna be free!! whahahaha. =X i have the secret to it. hehee. the wonder card. LOL! but till this weekend is all i got. i don have much time either girl.. so hurry!!! =X lol!!


well, i guess my windpipe infection is getting better. it relapsed again. its not fun at all and its horrible. i nearly coughed my intestines out. =X its so much better now and hey hey hey i can talk finally, but not sing. =( haha. also good la, otherwise all the glass cracks and shatters,. hahah. i gotten my voice back!! wooohooo! =p lalalalla~~ crazy!!

alright alright. i shall end my night. i need to get MORE sleep for tomorrow's dreadful day. haii..... when will i ever change... when??? i wonder.. i really gotta give myself MORE breaks.. i need them..



its strange when things hit you, they hit you real hard and ridiculously. we all gotta learn to pull through it.

No comments: