Monday, January 7, 2008

finally free

Woots!! i've been waiting for this day for sooooo long. ITS THE LAST DAY OF MY MDIS COURSE!! MY LAST EXAM!!! YAHOOOooooOOOOO!!!!!

wah.. its like so darn happy la! its just such a great load off my back, though i still have one more other to go but at least that is just assignments and not exams. haha. yea.. accountings exam was good. i'm quite confident for at least a B, but busines management i donno le. just pray for a pass and ron retake, thats all i ask of it. well, it seems that the accountings lecturer kumar look-a-like is a kind heart soul lady. the revision paper she gave us was like almost SIMILAR to the exam paper! loL! when i saw the first question on the exam paper i nearly laughed out loud!! =X but i didn't. haha. yea. well. i could do the questions so i'm feeling great. =) "maths" papers always take me 2.5hours exact. i finished the paper by 12.30pm. wow..

went to PS with joyce and her boyfriend for lunch, den went to DAISO to shop for some stuffs for home and also for DTE BQT. yea. go everywhere also have this 2 things in my mind.. gosh.. the friendly ghost saw me but thought i was alone and smsed me. haha. but i wasn't alone man! LOL! perhaps he didn't see joyce. haha. anyway, this marks the end of our time together. well, i missed it. hope we can put up a gathering date some day and gather man.. its 1 year already!! how time flies.. still can remember what i wrote in my own diary that i couldn't believe that i have started studying again after my O levels and I'm the youngest in the class. and i still am! hahah!! luckily not many people knows about it. heeheehee.. =X

boos.. tmr and Wednesday gotta go Tourism Academy @ Sentosa for my other course.. bleahs.. its gonna be kinda boring and tired.=( i wonder where will those friends wanna go for lunch. hahah. well, not bad huh.. i get to know so many people just because of studying. =) all from different trades and different hotels. starting to build my network profile already, or whatever you call it. haha. but i ain't wanna be a career woman. i just want a carefree life. though people tell me a have a good path ahead of me and asked me if i wanna pursue it but i don't. cos i still can't confirm if i wanna go headstrong in here. its my interest yes it is but i just cant make up my mind yet whether i wanna be a real leader in it. well, i guess we'll see how after my second diploma finishes.. i just need some quiet time to think about it. anyway i have yet to try other departments. i do thought of going to hotels to explore but it seems that i like the life with quebec because i get to do both F&B and events together. events is fun. perhaps my next one i should aim for events?? =XXX argh.. see more and more thigns coming.. hai.. if there's a chacne, no harm trying, right?! ;)




things will never be the same.. will it? i miss that friend.. =(

No comments: