Monday, January 14, 2008

another three days out from work! =D

yahoooOoOoOo!!! its another three days off from work!!! LOL! yiPpPEeEe..~ hee hee... =x



first two days had to attend WSQ-ESS Problem Solving Decision Making course which things that are taught in that course are things that I've learnt from my MDIS diploma. ya. but still, I've enjoyed my total time there.. =D hehehe. yea. but i had the most terrible meal of my lifetime(for the moment) on the very first day. JEssie and i went to Amara Shopping Centre for our lunch and to our dismay, we were so so disgusted by the OFFICE people there!! we walked around the whole food court for 15 minutes and we couldn't find a place to sit. PEOPLE ARE CHOPPING PLACE WITH TISSUE PAPERS AND UMBRELLAS!! these people are freaking UGLY Singaporeans man!! can you imagine, its AMARA SHOPPING CENTRE, BESIDE AMARA HOTEL!!!! gosh!! so many angmos and they are all for goodness sake OFFICE staff!! pretty girls and handsome guys dressed up so smart and formal doing such disgraced things. is such a oh my god.. throw face man!! disgrace to Singapore. we had the most undigested and angry lunch ever man. ARGH! come to think of it still makes me mad like hell. gosh. when can i ever get over it. its just somehow like being traumatised,. hahhaha.

and yea!! finally i managed to install my wireless at home le. and i named it PRECIOUS. =) for some reason. haha. yea. its back to work today though.. kinda boring and I'm getting really weak man. I was having an extremely bad headache today. I don't know why either. It was totally bad man. I could feel its as if something was drumming according to me heartbeat in my head, so freaking painful. I really felt like dropping but I told myself I can't do that, because I cannot give up on myself like this. Though I'm very tired already, but i still can't bear to do that to myself..

Assignments coming up, major project due date drawing near, yet i haven't started a single thing. oh gosh, I can't start, because I'm not concentrating.. at all. I'm really weakening, by a lot..




"when will be the day that i really fall?? i wonder...."

No comments: