Friday, March 6, 2009

Its complicated..

I know its been a damn long time since i last updated my rusty blog. is there anyone helping me for free to clear my cobwebs? =/

well, things aren't going smooth for me especially in health. which affects work and life. dammit. I've been going for scope and going to go for a scan next week which i dread and i hope there's some results to it otherwise..... I'll just have to expect the worst that I'm most fearful of.

I really want to thank all those who are standing by me all these whiles and cheering me up. Special thanks to Jessie, Ryan, Terry, JM TeckWee, Derick, TF QingDian, Cuzzy Mitch, Angeyy and more..

I did a good deed the other day, sending a fainted girl to the hospital when i don't even know the girl at all nor is she a staff from my side. Just a part timer from Fish & Co and she fainted at Begonia Terrace. Coincidences after coincidences - When I reach the hospital and saw her dad, i knew her dad - Manager of Lemongrass.. Then after, her aunt called me - Manager of Happy Days Clubhouse. Such coincidences isn't it? But I felt really good doing this good deed out of my own will.. =)

Been to the Kelong again during the first week of Feb with Derick and Gary usual gang together with Judy and her friends and Derick's friends as well. =) it was a fun burnt trip. For photos, please visit my face book as I'm lazy to upload here or maybe next time.. =x Looking for the next kelong trip! woohoo...


I know i have to take a break off from everything o de-stress myself..



I'm supposed to be a psychiatrist wannabe but yet I need to be referred to a psychiatrist instead. ='(