Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back track to xmas 2008

okay i forgot to back track and update about my christmas for 2008.. well.. it was nice, i received many many many presents on the eve of chirstmas but i only managed to keep one which was not given in the office. the others that my colleagues gave me in the office, was accidentally bring thrown away by the cleaner!!! DAMN! how can the cleaner be so so so damn stupid to throw away a big palstic bag of presents still wrapped up!! oh man! and it wasn't even in the rubbish bin! it was on the floor of my desk! dammit@! grrr..... luckily the present that wasnt given in the office, wasnt given in the office. its the most expensive present which i received from my new found jiemei. hahaha =D




The most expensive gift I've ever received! - A 18K Diamond Star Pendant!!!

My new jiemei - Teck Wee. =)
Coincidentally this necklace that he bought from SK Jewellery, was one that I liked long ago but didnt want to buy cos find the price quite ex and didn't want to spend such kinda money. JieMei thinks alike! =)

No comments: