Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas eve

Happy Christmas Eve. haha..

Festive season huh.. well yea. bought some thigns for those part timers who are workign today. ya. you know what, everybody was like asking me " eh, so christmas/tonight going where?" guess what was my answer to them? " Santa Clause asked me to stay home to clean up the house." LOL!! what lameshit. haha. yea i kow. Since just now, i've been munching on ferrero rocher and with that damned ulcer in my throat, i'm sure gonna get it from it(the ulcer). but i can't stop!!! rocher is my favorite man!! LOL!!. yea.

One more week to go and its exams. man, its time to study again. =( i'll be so lazy to study. =X but what to do.. and accountings. oh my god. the formulae is enough to kill m. but still, i HAVE TO DO IT!! yes. i'll try la =X

been listening to 98.7FM these days and getting friends to help me download the songs. haha. isn't it great? hmmm.. should i get a laptop?? =/ the ultra mini portable computer. 600bucks only. ver ysmall la. memory space also small but got external hdd mah. ya. thinking thinking..



give me reason but don't give me choice..

No comments: