Monday, July 14, 2008

it's been sooo long...

It's been so long.. since I last went home while the sky is still bright.
It's been so long.. since I last brought my laptop home.
It's been so long.. since I last saw my TF.
It's been so long.. since I last saw ah pao, ah yang and nicholas.
It's been so long.. since I last played pool.
It's been so long.. since I last too a bus to work.
It's been so long.. since I last saw Esther.
It's been so long ... ... ... ... ... ...

It seems like yesterday.. that I met my TF.
It seems like yesterday.. that I graduated from Holy High.
It seems like yesterday.. that I bought my first secondhand phone Nokia 6260.
It seems like yesterday.. that I went to Macau.
It seems like yesterday.. that I went to Batam.
It seems like yesterday.. that I still live in 408.
It seems like yesterday ... ... ... ... ... ...


Today is the wierd day.
I took bus to work this morning.
I left the office and went HOME at 6pm.
I reached HOME while the sky is still bright.
I bought my own dinner.
I puked after dinner.
I had only 5 minutes for my Breakfast.
I had only 15minutes for my Lunch.
I brought my laptop home.
I'm already prepared to sleep by 8.30pm.
I completed Sudoku faster than any other time.
I don't seem to be myself at all.
Today ... ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: