Friday, July 18, 2008

the impact..

Damned....

the dream really made impacts on me.

The dream was on Monday night, I couldn't sleep. I woke up early on tuessday and wasn't late for work.

Tuesday night I can't sleep. I woke up early and wasn't late for work again.

Wednesday night I can't get to sleep at all! Thursday morning I wasn't late for work.

Thursday night I slept at about 12am. I woke up at 6.30am and I can't get to sleep!!!


C'mon man! I'm lacking of sleep and you don't allow me to sleep! you took away my guts already why take away my sleep!!! Please. return me my sleep. I don't wanna look any older!!! =(


Okay this is for my fellow part timers: Sunday organizing badminton and blading/cycling session. Anyone interested?? Time should be 8/9am till 5pm. Please RSVP through comments or sms okay. Badminton in D'tent. =X blading/cycling in pasir ris park bah.

No comments: