Sunday, July 13, 2008

i can't hide anymore..

Since Angeline have updated her blog about yesterday, I can't hide it anymore.. please read.. extracted from her blog...


Dinner at Bedok 85 with Xavier and Emmeline was awesome!
Ba Chou Mee, ngor hiang, stingray, chickcn wings, and sugar cane drinks.
Super full!
We talked a lot, and laughed a lot.
Double full!
While we were waiting for a cab, a bird chose to shit above us, and it ended up on Emmeline's head. Goodness, I practically had to grab my stomach and squat beside the road, cause my stomach hurt like mad!
Maybe if she buy the time the shit landed on her, she will win 4D.


ya. the words in BOLD is the main thing. -.-" i was THAT lucky man.. and you know what? it's hurts okay! I thought it was some nuts that dropped on my head initially until i touched my head and was like " OH MY GOD!" then Mr and Mrs Tu started laughing non stop. -.-"

okay. and as for two days ago (Friday)...

Angeline came down for interview for NTUC CLUB jobs.. den meet her, slack around.. chatting stuffs.. den night went for dinner at... food court.! hahaa. chicken rice. LOL! nothing special one la. hahaha.. den we went back foyer of office, chat and stuffs.. den suddenly we thought of going for bowling. So much for a friday, indeed it's full and the waiting list is like "wait forever". -.-' yea. Angeline den siad she never experienced the downtown flyer before so since i'm a staff.. haha. (freeee) so i brought her and xiaowen in to experience it. Though xiaowen and I had the experience before.. we took some photos but i don't have it cos it's with Angeline. haha. Please visit http://www.angeyy.blogspot.com/ for the pictures. hahaha.. and Mrs Tu, please send me the photos when you read this entry. hahaha. Send through MSN as zip or whatever. or load full size somewhewre so i could save. it. hahaha.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

My life is not that ineresting you know??

No comments: